A commercial space in the Fashion District in downtown Los Angeles suffered severe damage as a result of a fire in the early hours of Tuesday.
The incident was registered shortly before 4:50 am, at the location located at 808 west of Pico Boulevard, in downtown Los Angeles. A total of 117 firefighters extinguished the flames in 47 minutes.
The flames caused the explosion of several transformers, leaving the area without electrical service. A firefighter was injured and was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
Cameron Bravo was born and raised California. He has written for Buzz Feed and KMAX-TV, In regards to academics, Cameron earned an arts degree from the Sacramento State. Cameron covers local news and culture stories here at Swerd Media.