Windows 10 is the most recent version of Windows, released by Microsoft Corporation that is helping in software updates to be dealt with more easily. It is free to upgrade for all users of this processor starting from Windows 7. However, the upgrading to Windows 10 was quite challenging for some users as they needed a product key to finalize the operation. The installation is not the same thing with the activation process. The activation is needed in order to ensure a license and an authentic software copy on your device.
ISO File Usage
Using ISO files is the easiest way to upgrade and activate your Windows 10 as long as there is no other version of Windows installed.
Below is a summarized guide:
- Without utilizing Media Creation Tool download a Windows 10 ISO b
- Access Windows Explorer by right-clicking the ISO file and choose” Open With” button
- Look at the left pane using the File Explorer so click the mounted drive
- Double-click the Set-up file and the Windows 10 installation will start
- Select “Not Right Now” the moment you get the “Get important updates” message
- After clicking “Next” and “Accept” you will finally get the “Install” button
Using an existing Windows (Windows 7, 8 or 8.1)
If you have installed any of the above Windows the installation is simple as well as you will only have to upgrade. In case you do not remember the product key, it can be downloaded for free by third-party tool like NirSoft’s ProduKey.
An alternative unique method to upgrade to Windows 10
This method is used by some IT professionals and is for free as well:
- Open “Settings”
- Click on “Update and Security”
- Next click on the “Activation” button located right side of the page
- Log into the “Store” and get Windows 10
Windows 10 Loader Activator
Using Windows 10 Loader Activator provided and controlled by DAZ is yet another free of charge method. Here is how.
- Ensure the antivirus is disabled
- Download the DAZ using the website called https://productkeyfree.org/
- Run the loader and complete the installation
- Check if your device is connected to Internet either wise it will not work
- Restart PC to complete the activation process.
Chris Mcfadden is the lead editor for Swerd Media. Chris has written for several online publications including the Huffington Post, Vanity Fair and Bleacher Report. Chris is based in Los Angeles and covers issues affecting California. When he’s not busy writing, Chris enjoys traveling and hiking.